Our Mission: To lead all students to reach their individual potential by rigorously pursuing and evaluating achievement of high academic and ethical standards in a disciplined, nurturing environment.
Taylor Core Values:
- Professional Learning Communities focused on student learning through data collection and decision making.
- T.I.E.S. ~ Taylor Intervention and Extension Support for all students to make at LEAST 1 year of growth.
- Using “Best Practices” of teaching through professional learning and latest research while allowing for creativity within the Guaranteed Viable Curriculum
- Maintaining high school-wide behavior & academic expectations for all students
- Building strong Relationships with students, families, staff and the community
- Building a strong foundation and passion for learning
- We believe all children can learn
- Providing authentic, purposeful and relevant learning opportunities
Student Survey 3-5