Our Mission: We Nurture.........We Learn.......We Excel!
Taylor Core Values:
- Professional Learning Communities focused on student learning through data collection and decision making.
- T.I.E.S. ~ Taylor Intervention and Extension Support for all students to make at LEAST a year of growth.
- Using Best Practices of teaching through professional learning and latest research while allowing for creativity within the Unified Curriculum
- Maintaining high school-wide behavior & academic expectations for all students
- Building strong Relationships with students, families, staff and the community
- Building a strong foundation and passion for learning
- We believe all children can learn
- Providing authentic, purposeful and relevant learning opportunities
School Hours 8:50-3:50
Wednesday Early Release 1:50- 1st-5th
Kindergarten Early Release 11:30
Elementary Student Survey for K-2 parents and 3-5 students
3-5 - http://survey.mesa.k12.co.us/cgi-bin/rws5.pl?FORM=SB191Elem3-52014Fall